Eagle County Public Health Order
The Eagle County Public Health Order has been updated regarding COVID-19 to adopt statewide orders, along with additional requirements specific to the local community. The new order is effective immediately. Eagle County is now a Level Yellow.
- All visitors are to be free of any symptoms consistent with COVID-19 for 14 days prior to arrival in Eagle County
- 50% occupancy at indoor restaurants of up to 50 people
- Maintain 6ft distance when dining in public outdoors
- 50% occupancy at gyms
- 50% occupancy at retail stores
- 50% occupancy for personal services (ex. spa)
- Face coverings are required in public indoor spaces except while seated to dine
- Face coverings are required outdoors in Vail, Lionshead, and Beaver Creek Villages and when you cannot maintain 6ft distance in other towns
- Face coverings are required to cover the mouth and nose while in the ski lift line
Five Commitments of Containment:
- I will maintain 6 feet of distance
- I will wash my hands often
- I will cover my face in public
- I will stay home when I am sick
- I will get tested immediately if I have symptoms
- The pool and gym are available for use with a 24-hour prior reservation. Please contact our front desk at 970.476.9000 to reserve.
- Shuttle service has been suspended at this time.
The safety of our guests, homeowners, and staff is our number one concern. Our well-trained staff specializing in the disciplines of hospitality, housekeeping, maintenance, lodging operations, and employee wellness are closely monitoring the CDC guidelines to ensure that we are relying on the most up-to-date expert knowledge.
Our Approach to Cleanliness
Our in-house, professionally trained housekeeping teams are well versed in the highest standards of cleaning. Our housekeeping organization monitors industry best practices and provides ongoing training in the latest techniques to ensure the highest standard of cleanliness with products and processes that are safe.
- Products Effectiveness and Safety: When cleaning both common areas and residences, our housekeepers use high-quality products ensuring both effectiveness and safety.
- Surface Areas: High-touch surfaces are being cleaned with increased frequency. These include elevator buttons and panels, door handles, remote controls or touch screens, countertops, and shared lobby spaces.
- Common Areas: Our team is rearranging furniture in gathering spaces to promote social distancing between groups of travelers. Aesthetic items in our lobbies, such as decorative pillows on furniture may have gone away in favor of a cleaner environment.
- Owners and guests of Solaris Residences are REQUIRED to wear a face-covering while in common areas.
- Residences: Each residence undergoes our rigorous multi-point inspection process to ensure consistency in the procedure. In our residences, you may see that throw-pillows and accent pillows have been removed. We have changed to either triple sheet or provide new, all-white duvet covers which will be removed and washed between each stay.
Spring, Summer, and Fall Season (April 18 – November 18)
An initial deposit equal to one-night lodging, plus tax, due at the time of booking. Final Payment, in full, due 48 hours prior to arrival. Cancellations made prior to Final Payment will be charged a one-night cancellation fee. Cancellations made after Final Payment will be subject to a full cancellation fee.
Winter Season (November 19 – December 19; January 2 – February 16; February 23 – April 17)
A deposit of one night plus tax at the time of booking and final payment is due 14 days of arrival. The final payment is due 14 days prior to arrival, at which time the entire stay is non-refundable.
Holiday Season and President’s Week (December 20 – January 1; February 17-22)
A deposit of 50% of the total room charge, including tax, due at the time of booking for the Holiday season. The final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival at which time the entire stay is non-refundable.
Travel Ban or Closure Policy
East West Hospitality’s responsibility to our guests is to provide luxury residences and elevated hospitality services in iconic destinations. East West Hospitality is not responsible for a guest’s inability or decision not to travel due to travel bans outside of our East West properties’ vacation destinations, quarantines, sickness, or the closure of ski resorts. It is the responsibility of the guest to monitor their ability to travel, and to manage their reservation accordingly. East West Hospitality will adhere to our deposit and cancellation policies. The only instance in which a full refund will be warranted is in the case of a government ordered ban on short-term rentals in our East West properties’ vacation destinations, prohibiting East West Hospitality from honoring a guest’s reservation.
2020/2021 Ski Season
November 20 – April 18, 2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
This season, Vail Resorts unrivaled commitment to safety takes on more importance than ever and the ski resort is implementing some changes with your safety in mind. Learn what’s new HERE.